Tuesday 20 May 2008

1. Weight Loss/Fitness - I've had a busy day today getting plenty of exercise, did my sit ups again this morning then after breakfast played 18 holes of golf. I played quite well to say I haven't had a game for a few weeks, the weather was ideal warm with very little wind. In fact it was a pleasure to play, its the first time this year the course wasn't muddy.
When I got home the exercise didn't stop cos I decided to cut the lawn it looks good even though I say it myself.
Food intake today -
2 weetabix
1/2 portion Strawberries
1/2 Portion Blueberries
1/2 Pint Orange Juice
Pint of Shandy
Apple
Chicken
Potatoes (Roast)
Carrots
Parsnip
2 * Onion Rings
Cup of Coffee
2 Biscuits

Not sure how many calories that adds up to but maybe somebody could tell me (I am cutting back honest).

2. Pool - Gotta mention last nights Pool match cos we won 6-3 which has won the team our league. Its actually the 2nd division so we'll be promoted to the top division next season. We've done well cos we still have a game to play so will end up winning by quite a large margin. We have been unbeaten in the 2nd half of the season in fact last nights opponents were the last to beat us so it was sweet revenge.

3. Sports Stars - I've just noticed on the news that Newcastle Footballer Joey Barton has been jailed for assault, now this is one of the most promising midfielders in England who should have had a big international future.
Joey Barton
We hear of incidents like this all the time, there always seems to be a few numptys about in Sport. Why do these people get themselves involved in embarrasing situations, they are very well paid and are a disgrace to their sport.
What do you think ?

4. Music - Well for todays Music Choice I'm going with Rod Stewart "Handbags & Gladrags"

1 comment:

Moby Dick said...

You certainly got in a lot of exercise!!