Sunday 25 May 2008

Gutted

Nothing else seems to matter today, I'm gutted, yes Leeds lost the play off final, but I always said supporting this Club is all about ups and downs.
This is like a kick in the teeth, we have done so well getting to the play off final and todays 1-0 defeat is tough to take. Everyone knows the story, docked 15 points, favorites for relegation, possibly go out of buisness, but we survived and gave ourselves a great chance of promotion only for it to go wrong at the death.
But lets not forget we won more matches than anyone, we packed everyones stadiums for them, we bounced back from the brink, we'll all be back next season, trust me we will be back.

I will say well done to Doncaster and wish them luck next season in the championship but at the end of the day as a Leeds fan I'm totally pissed off.

And the weight loss plan ain't working today, I need to comfort eat.

3 comments:

airliebird58 said...

I know exactly what you mean. Gutted is the word. I spent the 1st 10 mins in the garden as I just couldnt watch. I think deep down I knew it wasn't going to be our day.
Next season we will be on a level playing field, God help all the others in league One!
Always.......MOT

Jenny said...

Sorry your team lost, I know this was a hard year, considering how they started. Hopefully next year they will go out there and beat them all!

Mick & Cathy said...

Airliebird,
It'll be interesting next year, especially if we make a start like next year. Just the fact we won more games than anyone and earned enough points to go up automatically but due to Lord Haw Haw and his cronies, I feel mugged.

Jenny,
Thanks, Yes next year will be interesting when it isn't a handicap competition.