Saturday 24 May 2008

Soon be Sunday

1. Weight Loss Fitness - My Food intake today is :-

Breakfast - 2*Weetabix, 1 portion Strawerries, Blueberries, 1/2pint Orange Juice (this is becoming my norm which I feel is a good start to the day
Lunch - Bowl of Oxtail soup, slice of bread.
Mid afternoon - Coffee, 2 biscuits.
Dinner - 1*Low Fat sausage, 3*rashers Bacon (grilled), Tomato, Potato Wedges. Ok not the ideal meal but cant just starve myself and its a meal I enjoy.
Supper - 1/2pint Milk (maybe a cracker with some low fat cheese spread if I'm hungry).
All drinks throughout the day other than those mentioned have been water.

As for fitness I did my 6 mile power walk but must admit it was tough, wearing them trainers yesterday certainly made my heels sore, wont be wearing them again even in my comfy ones today it hurt.

2. The Big Match - By the time I blog tomorrow I'll either be in a good or bad mood, its the play off final for a place in the Championship. I think all my blog readers know what happend to my team Leeds United this season with the authorities docking us 15 points. Up to this season no Club that has been docked points (previous max = 10) as managed to stay up. To reach the play offs is amazing and will go down in the Clubs history I'm sure. Now its time to put the "iceing on the cake" and stick two fingers up to the Football league.
Although tomorrows match is at Wembley (London)our opponents are Doncaster Rovers who are also from Yorkshire. Leeds sold their ticket allocation of 34,000 (and could have sold more than double) but Doncaster only managed 22, 000 and its estimated around 6,000 Leeds fans are in that number which will make a mokery of any segregation.

While talking Footie I see the thickies that support Manure made themselves idiots again in the European Final on wednesday. Did anyone see the banner proclaiming "Scouse free Zone", ok its meant to be funny cos they hate Scousers (people from Liverpool) as much as they hate us. Now it would be funny if their OWN star stiker Wayne Rooney wasn't a scouser, what numptys.

3. Music Choice - Todays Classic song is from the Motown Label and its Martha Reeves and the Vandellas with "Nowhere to Run"

No comments: