Wednesday 21 May 2008

Another Day in My Life

1. Fitness/Weightloss - Well on the fitness front I haven't done anything specific other than my morning sit-ups. However I've been quite busy, I cleaned out my utility room which needed it, I took loads of stuff to the council skips. I also moved some bits & bobs into the loft which involved climbing up and down that will have done me good. I also defroested the fridge today but I suppose thats not too physical.I certainly feel a touch tired now.

As for food intake I've a confession after writing last nights post I did have a couple of crackers with some low fat cheese before bed, I was starving but must fight it. I think I had my evening meat too early.
Today this is my intake (hopfully I wont give in tonight):-
Morning - 2 weetabix, 1/2 portion Strawberries, 1/2 Portion Blueberries, 1/2 Pint Orange Juice,
Lunch - Bowl of Oxtail Soup, 2 slices of Bread.
Dinner - Two Slices of Pork, Potatoes (Roast), Carrots, Parsnip, Yorkshire Pudding,
Supper - 1/2 pint Milk
All other drinks have been water (I do drink it all the time)

2. Champions League - Tonight is the European Champions League Final and its between 2 English Teams which is a farce in itself. This competition is becoming a money making mokery of the sport with the same Clubs qualifying each year, getting a lot of money, making the rich richer so they can buy all the best players.
First the name of the competition "Champions League" is a joke when up to 4 teams from one country are allowed to compete, obviously with two teams from the same country in the final only one can be the National Champions. In fact some seasons the Final as had two non-champions competing. Funny because before the television people took over it was called the European Cup and only one team "the Champions" from each country took part.
The Final is in Moscow and true will be watched by millions around the world, its between the two Clubs I hate the most Manchester United and Chelsea. Scumchester as I call them are just a media obsessed buisness more interested in selling shirts in the far east than doing anything for the game of soccer, true they have a massive fan base made up mainly of Bandwagon jumping numptys that no nowt about Footie or corporate organisations that think its good to take their customers to the prawn sandwich restaurant. As for Chelski they are just a Russian Billionaires play thing, they think its good cos he bails them out, they just buy new players attracting the best with high salaries. Well Glory Hunting Chelski fans wait while he gets bored and you crash big style.
Neither Club are a benefit to the English Game in fact they are making it non competitive just buying everyones best players because they are the richest, in a way you can't blame them but it doesn't make it right.
So who am I supporting tonight, well reckon I'll go with Chelski cos I hate them slightly less.

3. Music - Tonights offering "The Dempseys", this is a promotional video of a group I saw in Memphis back in 2005. They are a rockabilly trio and are absolutely awesome live but only seem to play around tennessee. If ever you are in Memphis or Nashville check these boys out, the are pure entertainment.

2 comments:

airliebird58 said...

Grrrr, so the Red Gerbils did it again, the jammy gits! Well I'll tell you this Mick, they'd better enjoy it whilst they can, because the Mighty Whites are on the way back! As Jake and Elwood blues would say, 'We're on a mission from God!!'
:)

Mick & Cathy said...

Once again I thought they had the help of the 12th man (what a surprise), Blatant penalty when Ferdinand tried to take Joe Coles head off, also some of the tight decisions regards corners, throw ins seemed to go the same way.
As for Drogba sending off he was stupid but Tevez & Vidic should also have walked.