Sunday 1 June 2008

Another day of visiting.

Nothing much different in my life today, visiting both my parents is taking up a lot of my time, with that and doing a few jobs around the house I've not much time to do anything. My ankle is still a bit sore so I'm gonna get my feet up tronight. My food intake today is what I call normal, not particurarly bad or good, had my usual sunday lunch of Chicken & Veg which I enjoyed.

Todays Music Choice - "All the road running" a fantastic duet with Mark Knopfler & Emmylou Harris the title track from the album they did together.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Great tune!

Take it easy and rest that foot!

airliebird58 said...

I agree with Jenny, try and make some time to rest up when you can. I know its easier said than done with all the things on your plate at the mo.
How are your parents?

Mick & Cathy said...

Thanks ladies, must admit you are correct I need rest, sat down at 8pm last night to watch heartbeat and just crashed, slept right through it.