Tuesday 17 June 2008

Not a Good Day

1. Car - As I say its not been the best of days, got my car out and noticed something on the Tyre, further inspection found it was a nail stuck in it. I darn't pull it out so I took it to the local garage hoping they could do a repair. However as the nail is in the side wall it needs a new tyre at a cost of £92, thank you very much.
I'm getting it done in the morning cos they didn't have suitable tyre in stock and are getting one this afternoon.
The Car actually goes in for a service & MOT on Friday so I haven't a clue what that will cost. Its a first MOT cos its coming up to 3 year old.

2. My elbow - Some of you who have read my blog a long time will remember about two years ago I got a inflammed elbow. The technical term for it is Olecranon Bursitis apparently its related to gout which explains these attacks. Knowing what it is doesn't help the pain though.

Not for the sqeamish here is my post from my origional blog with photos - http://whiteroseboy.blogspot.com/2006/09/pain.html

Anyway I decided to try get an appointment at the Doc this morning, believe me it usually takes a few days. Anyway I was offered one with a Doctor that is new to my surgery and I hadn't seen before. I've just got back and must admit it was a shock when I walked in and it was a lady Doctor, now thats a first for me just glad I hadn't gone with haemoroids.
Actually she was really nice very profesional but friendly, put you at ease, also quite attractive to go with it, I'll certainly not hesitate to use her again. To cut a long I'm on a course of Anti-biotics & anti-inflammetry pills.

3. Holidays - I've finally got my photo's of my last trip to Austin & Kansas City downloaded onto Flickr.

You can check them out here :-
Austin
Kansas City

4. Weight Loss - For obvious reasons "my elbow" I cancelled my TT training session today so nothing much to report. Food is about norm - Breakfast (Weetabix, Strawberries, Blueberries, Glass Orange Juice), Lunch (Bowl Soup with wholemeal bread), Afternoon (Coffee & Biscuits), Dinner (Fish & Chips, thats not from the chip shop its lower fat one's you do in the oven), Late night Snack (Pineapple, bought one as a treat).

5. Music Choice - Today's choice is for those of you who like Drummers its the legendary Cozy Powell with "Dance with the Devil".

1 comment:

airliebird58 said...

Hope your elbow is soon better :)