Sunday 8 June 2008

Irritants

1. Irritants - So what do people do that irritates you, here is some of mine -
a) Mobile Phones, mainly people who talk on their phone in public places far too loud, its just as they want everyone to listen or are the saying look I've got the latest flash phone.
b) Crap music or in particular people who drive their car through town with the windows wound down playing crap dance or rap music full blast on their stereo.
c) People who blow smoke in my face.
d) Badly fitting modern fasions such as really baggy jeans that hang down your a**e or young chavs who wear baseball caps that are too small for their head.
e) The smoking ban in summer, I know can't spend time in a Pub beer garden without having smoke blown in my face.
f) Queue Jumpers, when its my turn its my turn right, I don't do it and get angry when people do it to me.
g) Tail gaters, don't drive too close cos I'm gonna keep dabbing the brakes.
h) People who go out in football shirts on a weekend, these shirts are usually red.

2. Music Choice - How about this one, Marrianne Faithfull with "The Ballad of Lucy Jordan"

6 comments:

Moby Dick said...

Irritating: snobby blog bastards who think they are too good for their old buds.

Mick & Cathy said...

Spider,
Perhaps people stop visiting blogs for other reasons like they find the way the other person sets themselves up as God and trys to get their kicks from trying to belittle people slightly offensive.
Alternately people may not blog as much so don't get around everywhere cos they have a lot going on.
I suppose there are loads of reasons people don't visit blogs or maybe they do but don't comment as much.

ArleneWKW said...

The things that you listed mostly irritate me as well. The three that I find most irritating are a, c, and f, with c definitely being the most irritating of them all. I'm not at all irritated by h and only very slightly by d. You don't have it specifically listed, by I'm irritated when people are inappropriately loud and also when I see parents who are abusive on the one hand or failing to discipline their kidlets on the other. A good topic, Mick.

Jenny said...

Loud laughers are my irritant. You know those people that laugh just a little too loud and hardy at a joke--like they want everyone to see that they are having such a great time.

Mick & Cathy said...

Arlene,
Yes I know what you mean about loud people.
I also agree parents that don't control their kids is very irritating.

Jenny,
People that laugh too loud yes, always gives me the inpression the laughter is false.

Fairy Mae said...

I am ok with loud laughers. They draw me over to where they are. I wanna know whats so funny so I can laugh to or make a comment.
My Irritant: Parents who take little babies to the movies! Who does that?! You can't get a baby sitter for two hours and if you can't - then don't go!!