Wednesday 3 August 2011

Day three - Last night was hard

It was only day two of my August battle against the fat yesterday and it was so hard last night, I knew I was in danger of breaking my rules, I was feeling hungry but don't allow food after 6pm plus I was craving chocolate and cheese (not together, lol). But am happy to report my will power saw me through and to be honest when I woke up this morning I didn't feel hungry. Suppose it'll be like this for the next few evenings, especially when I've nothing on to take my mind off it.

Did some exerecise mainly gardening and been out there this morning and reckon every little helps. Another plus yesterday is I cut the potato I had on my main meal to a half portion.

Biggest dissapointment was at the weigh in, was still the same 220lb but hell it only day 3 and I sort of feel a lump is gonna drop off at one of these weigh ins.

I'm gonna win.

1 comment:

ArleneWKW said...

Glad your will power remained strong.