Sunday 7 August 2011

Day 6 & 7 - Up 2lb but think its the scales.

Stayed at Paulas last couple of nights and I did jump on her scales both mornings to find I was back up to 220lb although I'm not panicking as I think there is a difference in the scales (almost certain) but we'll see the truth in the morning.
I've been good and stuck to my rules with the exception of saturday night were we ate just after 6pm at a local restaurant as we'd been out all day at Pickering Steam festival.
weight 1st August - 220lb
weight 4th August - 218lb
weight 6th August - 220lb (different scales ?)

2 comments:

TitanThirteen said...

Mick, the number one rule of weight loss is not to weigh yourself on different scales. And you know that so stop it! ;o)

Mick & Cathy said...

Yes but wasn't at home and the scales were there, lol