Thursday 11 August 2011

Day 11 - Tough going but working

Another day gone and I must admit my August assault on weight loss is tough,certainly was last night I really wanted to eat something I shouldn't but again my will power won the day. Its certainly in the late evenings its difficult, especially when I've nothing on to take my mind off it.
Still it helps when you see the weight coming off and I'm pleased to report that todays weigh in revealed another 1lb lost. I'm now down to 215lb.

The story so far :-
Weight 1st August - 220lb
Weight 4th August - 218lb
Weight 6th August - 220lb (different scales so not sure about this reading)
Weight 8th August - 217lb
Weight 10th August - 216lb
Weight 11th August - 215lb

2 comments:

ArleneWKW said...

It's good reading about your focus to get rid of the lbs. Re. Your post about the riots, it's upsetting to see how mobs can take over and the ruin they can cause.

Mick & Cathy said...

The riots seem to have died down and a lot of arrests have been made. Courts are sitting 24 hours with some heavy sentences given out.
Some areas vigilante gangs of local residents cleared the streets by chasing off the rioters.