Monday 22 August 2011

Day 22 - Ouch

Not happy with the fact I've put a pound on over the weekend probably eating out a couple of times is the cause but you've got to enjoy life sometimes. So a bit of effort needed to make sure its only a weekend blip.

The story so far :-
Weight 1st August - 220lb
Weight 4th August - 218lb
Weight 6th August - 220lb (different scales so not sure about this reading)
Weight 8th August - 217lb
Weight 10th August - 216lb
Weight 11th August - 215lb
Weight 18th August - 214lb
Weight 19th August - 213lb
Weight 22nd August - 214lb

Played a match in the Pool sunday singles league last night and managed a 2-0 win, with two matches still to play (usually have a match every 3 or 4 weeks) I'm top but do have my two nearest rivals to play.
While I was down at the Pub for my match the Landlord informed me I'd a load of beer paid in behind the bar, I was confused so he explained it was from the members of my local Table Tennis Club. I've been sorting out club competitions on thursdays through the close season and it was their way of saying thanks for the work I've put in. Much appreciated from me, thats a few free nights out sorted (when I ease my diet rules, lol).

Getting ready for Cyprus, bought a couple of shirts and a new pair of jeans at the weekend, only 5 weeks to go.

Happy with the Footie result Leeds got a good point away at West Ham which was always going to be a tough one. Away down to the tractor boys (Ipswich) in the league next weekend. Victory will do nicely.

No comments: