Thursday 4 August 2011

Day four - On track

Still early days for my August weight loss purge but I'm pleased to say I still haven't broken my own rules and can also report a 2lb weight loss which of course helps the motivation. So I can happily report I'm right on track.
weight 1st august - 220lb
weight 4th august - 218lb

Having a healthy salad for my main meal today (and tomorrow aswell) so that should be good I think. Also off to my local TT club tonight and playing in the weekly tournament, its only a friendly event but keeps my eye in and may help sweat out another pound.
May have a beer I've still five of my weekly allowance left so that would leave 4 for the weekend.

Its that time of year again, yes the footie season starts on saturday and I'll be hoping Leeds have a good season and get promotion from the Championship. Got a tough opener away at Southampton but they've gone well in pre season friendlies going unbeaten.

Here is a few memories from last season :-


MOT

2 comments:

Sandii said...

come on Liverpool!!! ;-)

Mick, on thi journey, you'll never walk alone!!!
xxxxxxx

hi Paula! :-)

Mick & Cathy said...

Liverpool aaargh,their from wrong side of the hills (although not as bad as some of the others from over there). Wont have to fall out either cos we not in same league.