Tuesday 2 August 2011

August Weight loss challenge - Day two

Well got up this morning and jumped on the scales to find myself same weight as yesterday 220lb. I'm happy with that because Monday is usually one of my bad days where I can destroy the weeks work, its my Pool match so usually results in a good few beers and a non healthy supper at the pub. Last night I had two beers so have 5 of my weekly allowance left, also turned down the Pie & peas and sat there while everyone stuffed their faces.
Monday isn't my healthy meal day either, usually have 2 sausages, 2 rashers of baccon with jacket potato and spaggetti bolognaise, cut down to one rasher and one sausage.

Before anyone asks I've decided to weigh (and report) everyday, I know its unusual and not normally the advised thing but I'm thinking it could motivate me.

So 30 days to go and I'm sticking to my 14lb prediction while my friend Sandii reckons 10lb (anyone else want a guess, lol). Both positive so thats good.

Did I mention we won 5-4 at pool last night big win for us, we are 2nd in league and they were reigning champions, just behind us but with games in hand.

Been to dentist today for my 6 monthly check up, teeth got all clear so was happy.

For those interested here are some of my London photos from friday :-

Nelsons Column


Big Ben


Buckingham palace


Guardsman


London Eye


Mini Cooper


Me in Telegraph offices

No comments: