Monday 8 August 2011

Day 8 - One week gone

I'm now one week into my August assault on losing weight and am pleased to report I'm sticking to the rules I set myself. If I'm honest thought I'd have lost a couple of pounds more than I have so far but at least its coming off. My weight today is 217lb so I'm down 3lb lighter than I was a week ago.

The story so far :-
Weight 1st August - 220lb
Weight 4th August - 218lb
Weight 6th August - 220lb (different scales so not sure about this reading)
Weight 8th August - 217lb

As I said in yesterdays post I've been at Paulas all wekend, we spent saturday at Pickering Traction rally and on the night after going out for a meal went to watch one of her nephews bands (he plays in 2) called Joe Below, they are good and play a lot of Bluesy type songs.

Here they are with Paulas nephew on Bass and lead vocals doing Route 66 :-



You can see the Pickering photos here :-

http://www.flickr.com/photos/8308363@N02/sets/72157627254925293/detail/

2 comments:

TitanThirteen said...

Good on you with the loss! 3lbs is pretty good for one week.

Anonymous said...

excellent work Mick! excellent!! xxx

San
xxx