Monday 15 August 2011

Day 15 - Same again

Weighed in at 215lb this morning same as yesterday, quite happy though its always better than up and if i drop any its usually during the week not weekends for some reason.
Its now 2 weeks since I started this Month long concentrated effort and I'm 5lbs lighter than I was, think thats ok but would have liked it a couple of pounds more.

Playing singles at Pool in the area knockouts tonight and its out of town so going in the car so wont be having a drink (well one maybe). Its a tough match he's a cagey sort of player so I'll have to concentrate on every shot.


And I'll finish todays post with a warning for all of you that like a drink :-

Vodka and ice will ruin your kidneys.
Rum and ice will ruin your liver.
Whiskey and ice will ruin your heart.
Gin and ice will ruin your brain.
Coke and ice will ruin your teeth.


That damn ice is lethal!!! Warn all your friends: Lay off the ice!!

2 comments:

Regina Rodriguez-Martin said...

I've even cut ice out of my diet.

Anonymous said...

5lbs is awesome!! keep up the great work, your efforts are paying off Mick!
xxx

San