Wednesday 17 August 2011

Day 17 - The needle is definately stuck

Yes I'm still 215lb and I really thought I'd see a drop this morning so sort of disappointed, think the needle on the scales is stuck, lol. Sstill tomorrows another day so fingers crossed I'll be able to report a loss.

Good news Leeds United are up and running, crushed the Cod Heads (Hull City) 4-1 last night, impressive but will need to be at their best on Sunday when the visit the Cockneys (West Ham) who are favorites for promotion.

Been busy in the garden this morning, need to do it while weather good, gonna chill out this afternoon then go to table tennis practice tonight. Got to sharpen up as my first tournament of the season is just over 2 weeks away at Sunderland.

1 comment:

Sandii said...

and there in lay the dangers of daily weighing, hee hee hee in fact, the scales can be down right evil! xxxx