Thursday 25 August 2011

Day 25 - Down

Another day gone and another pound lost to report, down to 212lb now. I should be feeling up and happy but to be honest I'm feeling sort of down. Not sort of depressed mmore like lethargic with no energy or motivation to do anything.
Its been coming on over the last week or so and I reckon its maybe something to do with virtually no sugar in my diet this month so I have bbroke my rules and had a 99cal choc biscuit this afternoon.

The story so far :-
Weight 1st August - 220lb
Weight 4th August - 218lb
Weight 6th August - 220lb (different scales so not sure about this reading)
Weight 8th August - 217lb
Weight 10th August - 216lb
Weight 11th August - 215lb
Weight 18th August - 214lb
Weight 19th August - 213lb
Weight 22nd August - 214lb
Weight 24th August - 213lb
Weight 25th August - 212lb

Had problems with my mobile phone this morning, couldn't make or recieve calls it kept just cuting out (not a lot of good for a phone). I could still text which was strange but to cut a long story down I now got it going, for how long who knows.
I really didn't want to buy a new one (a lot of costs lately) and I've still a year left on my contract so its fingers crossed it keeps working.

Got a lot of spend on my credit card this month and my car is about empty of fuel so will need to fill up. I've TT Club subs to pay next Thursday and need to get some euros for my holiday in september (not too many as luckily I've a few left over from last time). Want to buy a new bed sometime soon aswell.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it's always the way, expenses expenses. just when you think you'll have a great month and be miles ahead something else comes up. but hey, better to have that than other things to bring us down!!!

the odd treat here and there is good for you, it's letting it be a daily or hourly in my case habit that is the problem!

San

xxxx