Tuesday 9 August 2011

Day 9 - Londons Burning

Today like most decent English people I am disgsed with the Thuggish riots going on in our Cities and just wish the government would get tough take the kid gloves off and do everything in their power to stop it.

Looters, Arsonists, Petrol Bombers should simply be shot end of story in my opinion the army should be used. These thugs are ruining their own areas trashing buisnesses destroying homes of decent law abiding citizens. Then they will be complaining their areas are rundown with no facilities, no work, etc, that makes me laugh who in their right mind would run a buisness provide work in these slums, these people are a burdon on society.

I'm angry we need to build more prisons (and not the holiday camps we have now), give longer sentences because I'm convinced half of our problems is because too many low lifes are outside when should be in jail.

In fact I'm angry enough to say if police want volunteers to help crush these bastards I would be happy enough to volunteer like thousands of others would, give me a shield and baton and I'd love to crack a few heads.

Ok rant over and back to the weigh in, no big news I was same as yesterday 217lb.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mick, I really wish you would get off that fence and say what you really mean!! LOL. Now Wembley stadium's not being used tomorrow I think all those arrested already should be locked inside until they've kicked hell out of each other!! They are total lowlifes. Glad we don't live anywhere near. Janine

Regina Rodriguez-Martin said...

You sound very angry. Im sorry you're having to go through this. Do you think this is a reaction to recent government budget decisions?

Mick & Cathy said...

Reg,
No it started as small protest and as spread around london and about 6 other cities (lucky our area isn't involved) all the lowlifes have come out of the woodwork looting and mugging. Trouble as been brewing for awhile as the iner cities have been taken over by gangs and criminals, our jails are full and the courts ar givig out short sentences, criminals are been let out early.