Wednesday 14 March 2012

Weigh in Wednesday - Ready for Holiday

Posting from my accomodation before I fly to Lisbon tomorrow and am pleased to anounce another pound lost. As I'll be away next week it'll be 2 weeks to my next weigh in, lets see what damage the holiday does.

Story so far :-

Start Weight (4th Jan)      - 225lb
11th Jan                          -  223lb
18th Jan                          - 221lb
25th Jan                          -  218lb
1st Feb                            - 217lb
8th Feb                            - 217lb
15th Feb                          - 216lb
22nd Feb                         - 215lb
29th Feb                          - 212lb
7th Mar                           - 211lb
14th Mar                          -210lb

As I said earlier I visited Janes parents onroute which was great to see them and her brother took a couple of hours off work to come and see me. Really good catting to them all.
Before I got to their house I called at the cemetery to leave some flowers at Janes grave. I spent just under an hour there, got quite emotional just sat on a seat nearby nd thought about the time we had together, loads of memories came flooding back. Really pleased I went its something I needed to do.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a great trip Mick!

Regina Rodriguez-Martin said...

Mick, I still feel bad about what you went through losing Jane. What a major life disappointment. I think it's wonderful that you stay in touch with her family. I'm sure they love you.

Regina Rodriguez-Martin said...

On the other subject of your post, I've been losing weight by going almost completely carb-free. See my latest blog post for details. I'm determined to consistently make this my way of life from now on. For years I've been doing it halfway. Now I commit!