Monday 12 March 2012

Mixed Emotions


Looking forward to going to Lisbon this week, never seem to lose my thirst for adventure and travel, just love discovering new places and meeting new people.

Still I'm very nervous not about the holiday but the fact I'm going down to Winchester Wednesday to visit Janes parents and spend some time at her grave. Its something I feel I need to do but I'm actually scared about what effect it will have on me as my emotions are pretty shot at the moment. Its certainly gonna bring back a lot of happy memories which in turn will create sadness I'm sure. Loved her a lot think she did me and I really think if she was still here it would have been a lifelong partnership. Can't believe its coming up to 3 years, life really does kick you sometimes.
To be fair emotionally I've been much improved of late the ups have been beating the downs so hope I can deal with it.

No comments: