Tuesday 27 March 2012

Updates

Went to Docs yesterday and he gave my knee a examination and thinks I've strained my ligaments, says it could take a few weeks butshould improve. If it flares up i've to take anti-inflammetry tablets and steady exercise is ok just got to avoid twisting and explosive movements. Walking is good but not running at this stage.
To be honest its actually best its been for a long time today so hopfully if i'm careful will mend sooner rather than later. Happy it looks like i could avoid surgery.

Got my Lisbon photos downaded if anyone interested :-

http://www.flickr.com/photos/8308363@N02/sets/72157629298831802/detail/

Did I mention got through in both my singles and doubles at Pool last night, singles was pleasing as it was against a good player at his venue. Awaiting draw for next round, could be interesting cos a few from our pub got through so reckon some will draw each other.

No comments: