Friday 9 March 2012

Happy Days

On top of the obvious (loss of parents, relationship breakup, etc) one of the reasons I've struggled to get out of depressed mode is the fact I've had a knee injury and been in pain everytime i've done any physical activity since november. Limiting what I can do as made me frustrated, not even been able to walk far without suffering but now reckon i can.

Its been improving slowly and for the first time last night I played a hard TT match and suffered no after effects, could sleep without pain killers, it felt good this morning. I've only been playing matches and missing training which i really enjoy but after my holiday i'm confident I'll be up for it again.

Went in the garden today planting loads of bulbs, spent a lot of time kneeling and i certainly couldn't do that a couple of weeks ago. Again no after effects it feels great hopefully i can no increase my physical activity.

Happy Days are back

No comments: