Wednesday 7 March 2012

Weigh in Wednesday - First Mile "Stone"

Happy that I've hit the first milestone of my current weight loss campaign as you can see below toda I weighed in at 211lb which is 14lb lost since the start of the year and we all know 14lb is 1stone. I reckon its a good time to hit a target with my holiday comng up, hopefully i can maintain in Lisbon although its holiday and normally i put on weight.
In my favour the City is apparently quite hilly so walking could be hard work so possibly I wont do much damage.
Still its more about fitness and my knee seems to be clearing up so I'm hoping to up the exercise which can only be a good thing.

Story so far :-

Start Weight (4th Jan)      - 225lb
11th Jan                          -  223lb
18th Jan                          - 221lb
25th Jan                          -  218lb
1st Feb                            - 217lb
8th Feb                            - 217lb
15th Feb                          - 216lb
22nd Feb                         - 215lb
29th Feb                          - 212lb
7th Mar                           - 211lb

1 comment:

TitanThirteen said...

Awesomeness! Go you!