Tuesday 6 March 2012

In the S**t

Panic job yesterday the flush on my toilet failed so had to call the local plumber. He's been this morning and replaced the faulty part and its now back working. Was having to use a bucket of water to flush the system so pleased I don't need to do that no more.

Had a Pool match last night well at least I thought I had but we all turned up and the opposition didn't at their own venue. It was a cup match and apparently the landlord hadn't passed the draw onto his players. He was very apologetic so we stayed and had a few games and credit to him he even put a few sandwichs on for us.

Lovely sunny day here should really have done some gardening. Had a walk to the cemetery to water the plants on Mum & Dads grave. Never thought I'd be one for visiting so much, really surprised myself. Bumped into one of my cousins on way back so had a good chat.

One thing I've been thinking about lately is whether I should stay here cos its a bit two big with quite a bit of garden. I'm not the keenest of gardeners but am getting on top and making it low maintenance, don't mind some cos its good to get outside. I've been consdering an apartment but think I'm pulling towards staying here at least a couple more years, its a good area and I cant fault the neighbours.

1 comment:

Regina Rodriguez-Martin said...

Ugh! Toilet problems are the WORST. I'm glad it's over for you.