Wednesday 28 March 2012

Weigh in Wednesday - A Draw is a result

Story so far :-

Its been two weeks since I weighed in due to my holiday and I'm delighted to report I haven't gained, not lost either but I did expect to gain so I'm calling it a result.

Start Weight (4th Jan)      - 225lb
11th Jan                          -  223lb
18th Jan                          - 221lb
25th Jan                          -  218lb
1st Feb                            - 217lb
8th Feb                            - 217lb
15th Feb                          - 216lb
22nd Feb                         - 215lb
29th Feb                          - 212lb
7th Mar                           - 211lb
14th Mar                         - 210lb
28th Mar                         - 210lb

Weather has been great here which as allowed me to get on top of my gardening, its always good to get jobs done it seems to unclutter your life.
Also had someone doing a few maintenance jobs for me and I've a decorator coming next week so slowly getting my home ship shape.

Feeling good with a new enthusiasm now my knee injury is finally on the mend, I feel its really been dragging me down. Had a good walk this morning then a hour in the garden, playing TT tonight so keeping busy.

Thinking of going to the footie on Saturday haven't been for ages, its getting to the win or bust stage of the season and Leeds are at home to Watford and a win is essential to give us a chance of getting to the play offs.

3 comments:

ArleneWKW said...

I admire your constancy keeping your blog going strong for the years that I have known you. Also that you keeping working on your weight. Sorry about your knee injury and am glad that it is on the mend.

Anonymous said...

Great photos Mick, you have an eye for architecture! Great news too that you didn't gain on holidays, which is usually impossible to do! My husband was so pissed off that after we went on a cruise (buffets and cocktails galore!) he had put on 4 kg and I had lost 1 kg! SHARLENE

Mick & Cathy said...

Arlene,
Well the weight is a bit of ups and downs but think i'm slowly moving in the right direction when i think my maximum was over 17 stone and i'm now at 15 stone (less than 14 one day would be great)
As for blogging, never realised how much i enjoyed writing even though not good at it (was always a numbers rather than words person).

Sharlene,
Thanks glad you liked the photos, 1kg thats a real achievement on a cruise with free grub, lol.