Sunday 4 March 2012

Its Getting Better

Its getting better, thats my knee I'm talking about, still swollen but nowhere near the pain levels I mentioned in yesterdays post. Was able to sleep well last night, but not surprising as i was shattered from lack of sleep the previous nights.

Its proved good that I've had a free weekend been able to give it chance to rest, no danger of aggravating it in the garden its been raining buckets today. Took the opportunity to strat sorting stuff out for my holiday ok its still a week and half away but it only to do once.

This week I've got a Pool team match tomorrow its in the cup competition against a team I've not played before. Got a TT match thursday, lost to one of the opponents first half so got revenge mission.

Made a stew yesterday, used loads of veg along with the meat, Carrots, potato, swede, parsnip, onion, mushroom, etc. Had it for dinner yesterday and lunch today and still enough left for 2 more meals, just needs warming, its good even though i admit it myself, lol.

1 comment:

Regina Rodriguez-Martin said...

I'm glad you're feeling better and your soup sounds GREAT.