Sunday 3 June 2012

Fed up

Well must say I'm really fed up today, weather as been rubbish just rained all day. To make matters worse I'm feelin ill myself, sore throat, headache, etc.

Was gonna meet up with Mandy this afternoon but I cried off because of how I was, wouldn't be good copany thats for sure.
She came around last and spent the night curled up on the sofa watching a film "The Long Good Friday" which is a British Gangster film, neither of us had seen it before, was ok but there better films out there. Still it just good spending time together the film is secondary.

Yeh suppose today i'm just feeling sorry for myself, reckon a lemsip before bed and hope tomorrow is better.

On another note its the Queens silver jubilee and a lot of people are been patriotic and hanging the Union Jack outside their homes. As a patriot myself I think its great but oe thing that really irritates me is the people who hang the flag upside down, its surprising how many do. To me if you don't know your not a patriot so don't try pretend you are.

Finally fingers crossed it looks like Leeds United are going to get some investment at last, could be taken over. Apparently if rumours are to believed a mystery consortium from Chicago are in advanced negotiations although others are also showing interest.
Lets see.


No comments: