Friday 29 June 2012

Blood

Just had call from the docs they have recieved the results of my blood test so I'm going to see them next wednesday to find out what they reveal.
To be honest it'll be good to see what i need to do but at same time slightly nervous to what they may find.

Don't want to tempt fate but feel my more healthy eating is starting to show benefits and my painful joints are on the mend. Worst as been my right knee which seems better, couldn't bend it before and have much more movement now.
Strangely my left knee is very sore but think thats something i aggravated by over compensating whe gardening, way I'm feeling am optimistic everything will clear up by the end of the weekend.

Am entered in a table tennis competition in a couple of weeks, its a tough one and could do to be fit enough to practice next week, we'll see.

1 comment:

Regina Rodriguez-Martin said...

Mick, I'm so glad to hear your pain is receding! Good nutrition can work wonders. My depression is back, so I'm on the sugar (chocolate) again, unfortunately. Don't know how this will affect next week's weigh in, but at least I'm not eating any wheat or flour products.