Wednesday 20 June 2012

Weight Loss Challenge -

Happy with my result this week as I've lost 4lb which takes me to 11lb lost in 4 weeks, thats half what I'm aiming for. I knew it would be a good week, haven't touched a drop of beer and been eating well (lots of salads). Although I'm happy with the weight loss its a double wammy because I got a bad gout attack, getting down to a reasonable weight will eventually help limit attacks but it appears as I drop it can bring on a attack.
On the other hand I know what I eat can help long term so it keeps myenthusiasm to keep going. Actually been to the Docs this morning and I've to go to the hospital for a blood test then we'll discuss where we go from here.

Reg reports a good weigh in losin 2.5lb taking her to 3lb total loss which is 50% of her target, well done.

Mick - start weight 222lb - todays weight - 211lb - target loss 22lb - loss this week 4lb (18%) - total loss 11lb ( 50%).

M - start weight 163lb - todays weight -?lb - target loss 9lb - loss this week -?lb (?%) - total loss so far ?lb (?%)

Reg - start weight 131lb - todays weight - 128lb - target loss 6lb - loss this week 2.5lb (+42%) - total loss so far - 3lb (50%)

Got to mention well done England in reaching the last 8 of the Euros bring on Italy on Sunday. While on the subject of Football its looking like the investment rumours in Leeds United are correct, all of a sudden we have started buying players, decent ones at that.

2 comments:

Regina Rodriguez-Martin said...

Mick- today I'm 128 pounds. Hooray for me!

Mick & Cathy said...

well done Reg