Wednesday 13 June 2012

Weight Loss Challenge - Week Three

Thats three weeks of this 11 week challenge gone and I'm still on target, so far I've lost 7lb so thats 2lb this week. Sort of happy but was hoping for maybe another pound but lets just say so far so good.

M beat me on weekly figure losin 1lb off her target (11%) although over the 3 weeks I'm slightly ahead with 32% against 22% of target lost.

Bad week for Reg she gained half a pound, happens to us all sometimes and reckon ith her determination she'll bounce straight back next week.

Mick - start weight 222lb - todays weight - 215lb - target loss 22lb - loss this week 2lb (9%) - total loss 7lb ( 32%).

M - start weight 163lb - todays weight -161lb - target loss 9lb - loss this week -1lb (11%) - total loss so far 2lb (22%)

Reg - start weight 131lb - todays weight - 130.5lb - target loss 6lb - loss this week +0.5lb (+8%) - total loss so far - 0.5lb (8%)

Other things happening well its all to do with sport, played my table tennis tournament at the weekend, found it physically tough some very hard matches. As I suspected I lacked sharpness through lack of serious practicectice, my footwork wasn't good enough especially against the strong attackers.
Did have one really good game against the top player in my section, he was unbeaten but I took him to deuce in the 5th and deciding set. He's a defender but very fast around the court gave it everything to match him and nearly pulled it off actually had a match point at 10-9 in the decider, had come back from 2 sets down aswell.
My next competition is in 4 weeks time in Leicestershire, hopfully get some good practice by then and be a bit sharper.

Still strong rumours on Leeds United takeover, expecting something to happen this week but will believe it when I see it. Need some money in soon because we wont have enough players to start the season otherwise.

At least got the Euros to keep me happy, good first performance by England getting a draw with France, now for victories against Ukraine and Sweden.

2 comments:

Regina Rodriguez-Martin said...

Uh, my weight this morning is 130.5 but it's just a temporary setback.

Mick & Cathy said...

Better luck next week Reg, sure you'll throw in a god result.