Monday 4 June 2012

Its Getting Better

After yesterdays post thought I'd just say I'm feeling better, lemsip before bed seemed to do the trick with my sore throat. Yes definately feeling good had a walk up to the market today as the sun was shining first thing, however it didn't last and I got caught in a rain shower.

Not seeing Mandy today as she is working but tomorrow we are planning to have a day out, all been well because she is having to work a few extra hours because smeone left.

Got confirmtion from the Table Tennis competition I've entered next Sunday, its a national ratings tournament so will be tough. Not sure how sharp I am at present not done a lot of training but I'll give it go and get a good work out.

2 comments:

Regina Rodriguez-Martin said...

Mick, I actually lost a pound while on vacation last week! Now I'm 130. Five more pounds to go to hit my goal weight. Is our ending date of this challenge August 15?

Mick & Cathy said...

Reg,
Well done on the loss will update on wednesdays post (unless you lost more by then).
No I made the end date August 8th because I go away on 12th.