Wednesday 30 May 2012

Weight Loss Challenge - Week One

Well week one of my weight loss challenge is over and from a personal perspective think I've made a good start, exercise as increased played TT 4 times (2 comps and training twice), done a lot of gardening and a good bit of walking through the week.

On the eating side I've been eating salads quite a bit also trying to use fruit for snacks, generally its been good but I'd be lying if I said there hasn't been to odd slack moment, so looking on the brightside I know I can still do better.

Still the result of all that is a 4lb weight loss, decent start as my 22lb target requires losing 2lb per week so could say two weeks work in one week.

Just got result from M and she reports a 1lb loss which equates to 11% loss which is within plan so well done.
Should get  Regs results later (and anyone else that cares to join in) so will update then.
As you'll see I'm basing the results on percentage of target so far we've had approx 9% of the 11 weeks so any loss above that number is good.

Mick - start weight 222lb - todays weight - 218lb - target loss 22lb - loss 4lb ( 18%)
M      - start weight 163lb - todays weight -162lb - target loss 9lb - loss 1lb (11%) 
Reg   - start weight 131lb - todays weight - ???? - target loss 6lb - loss ?? ()

On another note had a nice day yesterday with Mandy, we went to the Yorkshire Riviera, mainly Scarborough, parked up at south side and walked all the way along the front to peasholm park on the north side.
Came back over the hill and through town  where we stopped for a light lunch, then back down to the harbour, walked along beach back to the car. It was really nice and we coverered a few miles.
On way home stopped off in Filey for another beach walk, that is one big beach, really enjoyed the day out.


1 comment:

Stiven said...

I am an individual who tried to shed pounds, and I realize the stuff I'm talking about. Whether you are trying to find top outcomes, you may choose phentermine online