Wednesday 6 June 2012

Weight Loss Challenge - Not Great

Well the weight loss challenge continues and I've done my weigh in, its not great but still managed to lose another pound taking my total loss over 2 weeks to 5lb so still on target but will have to do better. Still I wasn't expecting a great loss this week, had a couple of nights out and the eating hasn't always been good, not always bad either but I know I can improve.
Exercise wasn't as good as last week either mainly down to the weather and the bank hol weekend but that will change this week, got my plans.

Got Reg's first weigh in on Monday, she missed last week because was away on holiday, so far its a 1lb loss (which is good following a holiday) which I split over the 2 weeks of our challenge.

M had a iffy week and didn't lose or gain so stays same as last week so will need a good result next week.

So by my reckoning Reg is the weekly winner with 8% against my 5% but I hold overall lead with 23% lost (Reg 17% & M 11%).
Mick - start weight 222lb - todays weight - 217lb - target loss 22lb - loss this week 1lb (5%) - total loss 5lb ( 23%).

M - start weight 163lb - todays weight -162lb - target loss 9lb - loss this week -0lb (0%) - total loss so far ?? (11%)

Reg - start weight 131lb - todays weight - 130lb - target loss 6lb - loss this week 0.5lb (8%) - total loss so far - 1lb (17%)

Got a TT tournament on Sunday down at Nottingham, should be good because its a ratings tournament where you only play people of similar ranking. Not sure how sharp I am but 6 or 7 tough games win or lose will certainly help the fitness I'm sure.

Went to York with Mandy yesterday just for a light lunch and to get a wedding present for one of my cousins kids who is getting married in september.
As we walked along the river did have to go and tell one boat owner that he was flying his Union Jack upside down, if you cant do it right don't bother. He was a touch perplexed when I asked if he had pirates aboard, well thats what flying the flag upside down means.

2 comments:

Regina Rodriguez-Martin said...

Hey, all right! I feel like a weight loss "contender."

Mick & Cathy said...

you are