Saturday 30 April 2011

I'm feeling dizzy

I'm still finding it hard to believe my new lady friend, can't believe my luck to be honest and just can't see what she sees in me. In fact I'm totally dizzy everthing is happening so quick and my brain can't concentrate.

She came along to my match on thursday and I did stay over which all went great, we also had lunch out on wednesday before saying our goodbyes. We are both missing been together, texting all the time, its gonna be a long weekend but I can catch up with a few jobs which desperatly need doing.

However we'll hook up again Monday morning, shes coming to Selby, we have a big Bank holiday market so we'll spend the morning strolling around. Shes coming on the train but I'll be taking her home but we'll be having a nice lunch out first.

Next weekend I'm playing TT in the Vetts National league down south and I've altered the hotel bookings cos I've now a guest coming along.

4 comments:

ArleneWKW said...

Yaaay! But don't short change yourself. We've met. You are an interesting fun person. Also you seem highly cuddly.

Sandii said...

Clearly you are the man for her Mick so just enjoy it!!!! :-)

AM so excited for you! You so deserve this happiness. Now sit back and let the fun continue!
:-)

Regina Rodriguez-Martin said...

Congratulations, dear Mick.

Mick & Cathy said...

Arlene,
Highly Cuddly, I like that, lol.

San,
I certainly am enjoying it, maybe found what i've been looking for.

Reg,
Thanks