Monday 18 April 2011

Nearly ready

Finished all my gardening jobs this morning so now only have to pack and get myself ready for my trip tomorrow, maybe do it this afternoon but could leave it while the morning.

Had a busy weekend as I mentioned in my previous post, Golf was a bit mediocre on saturday but did good at the TT tournament Sunday, came 2nd in my section when I was rated to come 4th. It was good to beat 2 players ranked above me it will gain me some valuable points and move me up a few places on the national ranking list.

Also won my Pool match last night, lost the first frame but won 2-1, its in the Pub singles league and I'm top of the first division with 4 wins out of 4 so far. Tonight I'm playing for the team, we are away and it'll be a hard match.

To be honest I'm really ready for my holiday, got a few aching muscles with all the work and sporting acivities this week.

3 comments:

Sandii said...

make sure you get some massages in while you're away! or is that just me??? ;-) enjoy the trip, can't wait to see pics and hear all about it!!!
x

Regina Rodriguez-Martin said...

Mick, you and Sandii have a gene I'm missing. I'm unhappy because a friend of mine is getting married in June in New York City, a place I do not like to be, and I am going. I'm the opposite of your compulsive traveler. I'm a reluctant traveler. No, make that a phobic traveler. Regina the Phobic Traveler!

Mick & Cathy said...

San,
Certainly will.

Reg,
Suppose we are all different, personally I've always had the travel bug, must come from a long line of adventurers, lol.
Saying that I've been to NY and wasn't impressed its not one of my favorites thats for sure, I'd say the same about London over here think its cos the people in those places seem less friendly.