Tuesday 19 April 2011

Weigh in Wednesday - A day early

Yes its tuesday I know but just setting off for my holidays so thought I'd better do my weigh in today. Its a 1lb loss to report so sort of happy cos I'm kept within my target.

Here are the facts :-

Start Weight (9th Nov) - 238lb
Weight last week - 214lb
Weight Today - 213lb
Gain/Loss this week - -1lbGain/Loss from start - -25lb
Todays Target - 215lb
+/- Target - -2lb

As I've mentioned previously I'm now planning to have a period of consolodation and just try to maintain this weight for a period. My reason is with two holidays less than 6 weeks apart it will be silly to expect to keep losing so my aim is to be still be 213lbs (or less) at the start of July then kick on again.

On a positive note at Pool last night two seperate people asked if I'd been losing weight, its always good when others notice, sort of gives you a boost.

2 comments:

Regina Rodriguez-Martin said...

Enjoy all your holidays.

ArleneWKW said...

I'm glad to "hear" that you've been able to harness the discipline to get rid of the lbs. and are on target with your goals. Consolidation is an excellent idea. Enjoy your vacations (holidays).