Friday 1 April 2011

Busy sporting weekend

Got a busy weekend coming up with Golf on Saturday and Table Tennis on Sunday.

Golf is in the Clubs Monthly Medal competition and I'm teeing off at 12.45pm, looking foward to it but a little apprehensive about how I'll do. Its only my 3rd round of the year so my game is a bit erratic at the moment but hopfully my competitive nature will help me to a decent score.

Sunday is the area table tennis championships and I'm feeling confident about retaining my Mens and Veterans titles as I've been in good form recently but we'll see. Really want to win the mens as it'll be the 10th time I've been town champion. First time I won it was back in 1984 which seems a long time ago but its good to have your name in the record books forever.

1 comment:

Sandii said...

you'll be dotted through history at this rate!!!

GOOD LUCK!!!
:-)
x