Thursday 28 April 2011

Weigh in Wednesday - Forget consolidation

Hello I'm back from holiday and I've a few things to tell and photos to post but you'll have to wait for all that. I did have some bad news on holiday as my Mum had a bad fall and broke her leg, she is in hospital and I'm off to see her this afternoon.

A also know its thursday but in't have chance for a weigh in yesterday but I'm pleased that I only gained 1lb during the holiday, put that down to all the exercise.

Here are the facts :-

Start Weight (9th Nov) - 238lb
Weight last week - 213lb
Weight Today - 214lb
Gain/Loss this week - 1lb
Gain/Loss from start - -24lb
Todays Target - 215lb
+/- Target - -1lb

This week I've not dropped my target and did say in a previous post I was going to consolidate for 2 or 3 months but I've had a change of plan and reckon I'm gonna keep the 1lb per week loss target sliding down.
Think the reason is I had a big boost to my ego on holiday, met a young lady and we got on great and spent most of the week together and want to meet up again. It gets better she only lives in York and I was actually so shocked she was interested cos didn't think I'd have a chance with her. For one thing she is a bit younger and that concerned me but she just said age is a number and really seems to be genuine about that.
Suppose one of the thingst hat I like about her is the fact she say is upfront and doesn't try to be something shes not plus the physical attraction of course.

Reckon you'll want to know when we'll meet again ? Thats simple shes coming to watch my TT match tonight and did I mention she has invited me to stay over (it would be rude to say no wouldn't it, lol). Its been a long 24 hours since we said goodbye.

Haven't had time to read all your blogs but will try catch up over the weekend.

4 comments:

Sandii said...

omg omg omg omg!!! i feel like sqealing with delight for you!!!! inside i am, if i did my office buddies may think i have lost the plot, which is possible of course!

i'm SO pleased for you, eeeek very very exciting.

nothing like new love to fire the passions up for weight loss!

enjoy the weekend!!!
xxx

Regina Rodriguez-Martin said...

That's exciting, Mick. Yes, that's very polite of you to agree to stay the night. What a gentleman :)

ArleneWKW said...

Awesome! I'm glad that you've met someone special. Life is sooo very much better when you have someone to share it. I wish an enduring relationship to both of you.

Mick & Cathy said...

Thanks Ladies