Wednesday 13 April 2011

Weigh in Wednesday - All about consolidation

A 1lb gain this week to report but to be honest I'm quite happy thats all because thisweek was all about consolidation. Last week I had been ill so reckon my weight was a false number probably lower than it should have been.
The important thing is I'm still inside my  target (by 2lb) so thats good.

Here are the facts :-

Start Weight (9th Nov) - 238lb
Weight last week - 213lb
Weight Today - 214lb
Gain/Loss this week - +1lb
Gain/Loss from start - -24lb
Todays Target - 216lb
+/- Target - -2lb

One more week of weight loss to my holiday then it will really be about consolidation, don't want to blow the hard work. I'm also away in June so reckon I'm going to freeze my target for a couple of months before kicking on again, think thats the sensible approach. The important thing is not to gain.

1 comment:

Sandii said...

You were expecting this and you're right, maintaining is more important than losing really.

enjoy your hols and focus on exercise!

xx