Wednesday 6 April 2011

Weigh in Wednesday - A 2lb loss but is it a bit false

Another loss to report this week but to be fair it maybe a touch misleading because I've been ill, think maybe my body fluids could be low. Fit and well (somewhat) now so think we'll get a more genuine weigh in next week.
Saying that I'm 4lbs inside my target so I do have a little to play with.

On a positive note I'm ust under two weeks away from my holiday and only 3lb away from losing 2 stone, now reckon if I could get there it would be great. That would put me at 15stone (still too heavy I know) and I reckon its many years ago (20 years +) since I was down at that weight so a big achievement.

Been thinking about where I want to end up with this weight loss and sort of come up with the idea of 13 stone so reckon I'm getting close to half time. I am open minded and will just see how it goes and adjust my targets according to how I'm feeling.

Here are the facts :-

Start Weight (9th Nov) - 238lb
Weight last week - 215lb
Weight Today - 213lb
Gain/Loss this week - -2lb
Gain/Loss from start - -25lb
Todays Target - 217lb
+/- Target - -4lb

2 comments:

Sandii said...

you're so good Mick! you've actually inspired me to start again... why not hey? lol

well done my friend, you are a star!
xxx

Mick & Cathy said...

San,
I think you've inspired yourself, just reached the right time.