Friday 15 April 2011

The Clock is ticking and I'm busy

Yes not long now before my Mallorca trip, actually go on tuesday to stay over at the airport and fly out early (6.30am) wednesday morning.

But I also seem to be running out of time to get a few jobs done that I've got planned in the garden and around he house.

Need to get my potato seeds planted and the lawn needs a cut plus a bit of weeding to do outside. Luckily tot my carrots planted the other day and trimmed the hedge plus had to felt the shed roof after the wind got the better of it. Want to paint a fence but that may have to wait.

Gave the house a spring clean this morning plus a few other jobs, really indoors not too much else to do apart from normal daily stuff. Still need to pack but that wont take too long (I'll only need warm weather stuff, lol).

Of course I've got to fit this round m social activities, playing Golf saturday afternoon then away in derbyshire playing a TT tournament all day sunday and when I get home sunday night I've to nip to the Pub to play a Pool singles match. I'll also be out Monday playing Pool as my team as a league match.

Still would rather be busy than sat around just waiting for tuesday to come.

1 comment:

Sandii said...

wow - busy is an understatement!!! i'm talking about your social life too, not your chores!

hope you have a fab trip and you get all your planting/weeding and other jobs done before you go!

hope you had a win at tt and pool!
x