Wednesday 4 May 2011

Weigh in Wednesday - Back in the swing

Only one pound lost but reckon I'm just getting back in the swing and any loss is good, obviously it keeps me inside my target which is good. Also feel really motivated to keep this going, I'm so positive.

Here are the facts :-

Start Weight (9th Nov) - 238lb
Weight last week - 214lb
Weight Today - 213lb
Gain/Loss this week - -1lb
Gain/Loss from start - -25lb
Todays Target - 214lb
+/- Target - -1lb

Down in Bristol this weekend playing TT in the Veterans National League, its the decidng weekend and we are currently 2nd in our division so are hopeful for promotion, ould even win it who knows. Need to play well though as we have 5 tough team matches to negotiate but nothing is impossible. My new lady friend is coming with me so I'm sure to be inspired.

For those interested here is a link to my Mallorca holiday photos :-
http://www.flickr.com/photos/8308363@N02/sets/72157626491489405/detail/

6 comments:

ArleneWKW said...

I'm glag you are getting back in the groove. I've been off track (due to excellent ratonalizing, excuses and lying to myself). I expect to turn this around. I want to be able to post about success with this.

airliebird58 said...

Hi there Mick, how are you? It's been a while huh? I've let my blog slip I'm afraid, busy with Facebook and twitter now lol. Do you tweet? Let me know if you do and I'll follow you.
Still MOT! :D

Anonymous said...

good job!! will check out the pics, any of your lady there??
:-)

San
x

Mick & Cathy said...

Arlene,
Think the fact I'm aiming fora sensible target that I can achieve helps the motivation.

Airliebird,
Great to hear from you, it has been a long time. Hope you are well and life is been kind to you.
Sadly I don't tweet or do Facebook but if I ever start you'll certainly hear from me.
Keep in touch though.
MOT

San,
could be.

Sandii said...

Mick don't be teasing me?!!! which one is she???

Mick & Cathy said...

San,
As they say "Gentlemen prefer blondes", lol

Its Paula, and things are going very well.

M x