Monday 13 October 2008

Food Control Starts Today (Again)

Well my food intake plan as now started and today this is my food plan :-
Breakfast - Weetabix (2 biscuits) 129cal, Blueberries 20cal, Orange Juice 88cal.
Lunch - Large Bowl Oxtail soup 156cal, 3 small slices wholemeal bread 165cal.
Mid- Afternoon - Coffee no sugar 15cal.
Dinner - Southern Chicken 312cal, Boiled Potatoes (4*small) 150cal, Sprouts (4) 20cals, Mixed Veg 18cal, Broccoli (2 florets) 14cal, Cauliflower (1 floret) 7cal, Grilled Tomato 5 cal.

That equates to 1,099cals in the day which is under my 1,200cal target average, a bit in hand so If I get hungry I could have some fruit maybe a apple (53cal).

I also said I would allow myself 10 beers per week (200 cal per pint) which would be 2,000cal per week an extra 286cals per day (average). Thats still a average intake of less than 1,500cals.
I'm actually out at the pub tonight as I have a Pool match so I'll probably use about half+ of my beer allowance, so it'll be a quiet week after that.
I'm determined to stick with these targets and I'll reaccess in a few weeks and if I'm not making progress I'll cut back a bit more.

I did mention exercise is also in the plan, I have just done a 6 mile walk (half steady, half speed walk), I'm planning to do some exercise every day.

No comments: