Saturday 18 October 2008

Changing Plans

Just a short note as I've not much time, I haven't neglected my weight loss plan but I am adjusting it. Following comments from one of my blogger friends ttp://jennyandcraig.blogspot.com/ on a recent post I looked into it in more detail, thanks Jenny. I was been far too ambitious and I'm sure my low calorie intake would have caused me problems, sure I would have lost weight quickly, too quick I'm sure it would have caused problems. For one it would have started an attack of gout (losing weight too quick can do that). I also wasn't having enough input for when I exercised or played competitive sport, I was actually starving myself and killing my energy levels.
I've been on a few websites and am redesigning my plan aimed at a controlling my weight loss. I'll post my plan early next week.

Not much time today (its Saturday night), I've been away representing Yorkshire in the veterans county championships, we had two matches today lost 7-3 to Durham but beat Warwickshire 8-2. I did good got some good wins, only lost one singles. I'm back in the morning for two more matches against Worcestershire & the roses battle with Lancashire.

Two weeks time I'm having a weekend away with a online friend from down south, we are going to meet up and spend two night in Windsor. Its a friend I met online but on MySpace not here, we have met before and seem to get on really well, she is a nice person (just like you lot).

3 comments:

celtic_girl said...

Yes I must admot I thoug 12oo calories was a bit low for a man,so it's good your reassesing it.

On your previous post, we have the same thing happen here,and it really annoys me that we have to change our culture and traditions. I believe if people want to immigrate here well and good,but they need to accept and adapt to out traditions not the reverse.

celtic_girl said...

You'd think I was pissed writing my last comment with all the spelling mistakes!!!

Jenny said...

I am glad you reconsidered that low limit. You will find you can still lose weight and not kill yourself!!