Tuesday 14 October 2008

Day Two

Yesterday as I reported I kept within my food intake target although with the Pool match las night as expected I knocked a bit of a hole in my weekly beer allowance. It was a long match so I ended up downing six pints so I can only have four more this week. I'm not planning any nights out, have a TT match thursday night so may have a couple then.

Anyway today I've just had my dinner (Weight Watchers Chicken hotpot 271cal) & when I add that to my breakfast & lunch I've so far had 1,034 cals. That actually will allow me to have maybe an apple (53cal) later then a couple of Crackers with low fat Cheese Spread (100cal) before bed.

On the exercise front I haven't done much as its rained all day tomorrow isn't gonna be any better. I've a round of Golf planned Thursday its quite a steep hilly course so that'll be good. Won't be drinking after cos of my TT match.

A couple of posts ago I complained that I was dissapointed I hadn't heard anything about playing for Yorkshire, that has been resolved the captain had lost my phone number apparently. I'm actually playing this weekend four team matches against Durham, Warwickshire, Worcestershire & the Roses Battle with Lancashire. Two Saturday & two Sunday, I'll play 2 singles & a doubles in each match, should be hard but good competition.

No comments: