Saturday 19 January 2008

What Women Want ?

I was reading an article in the newspaper a couple of days ago about a survey carried out among single women over the age of thirty. The survey was carried out by dating agency to find out what they are looking for in a ideal Man.

As I remember this was something like the result of what he'd be like :-

He has to be tall at least 5'11".
I'm 5'9"
He will have Dark hair and Blue eyes.
Hair went years ago and I've brown eyes
He will earn around £60k per year and no less than £30k.
I'm out of work
He doesn't like Sports especially Football.
I'm starting to think he's gay.
He enjoys going to the Theatre.
He is Gay.
He spends less than 3 hours per week at the Pub.
Now this is getting silly.
He is a non smoker.
At last I've something going for me.
He drives a Mercedes.
Will a Silver Ford Focus do.
He owns his own home which must be worth at least £260,000.
Obviously lives in a expensive are !
He will have had less than 6 lovers.
He's probably only talking about the female one's.

I hate this man already.

One final point I remember is that around one in six women fancy bald men so I'm now dividing all my female friends into sixes to find out which they are, lol.

6 comments:

Regina Rodriguez-Martin said...

I like men who are fancy and bald. Wait, I think there's a language gap here...
Also, that list might be what women believe we want, but it's NOT necessarily what we find happiness with.

airliebird58 said...

Crikey, sounds like a boring git to me! lol.
One of my favourite men apart from my husband is ex Hull FC forward, and Huddersfield Giants coach Jon Sharp. Try and count how many hairs he has on his head!

TitanThirteen said...

Oh dear, after reading that, i think i might be a man!!! lol

I don't care what a man looks like [except he has to be taller than me, and i'm 5'7]
But good luck to him burping or farting louder than me! lolol

I don't care what a guy earns or what he owns either.

Anonymous said...

i read that too, hee hee hee

my hubby is 5ft 8in - has blue eyes, shaves his head cause it's thinning, doesn't like football but loves tennis, doesn't smoke, used to pub it at least once a week - waiting for him to get back to that... and earns less than 60,000 pounds p/a. he's perfect !!!

how are you btw? just catchign up on your writings, will have to try to be more blog minded!!
xx

San

Joel said...

you're right, the guy that fits that description is defiantly gay... it would be quite a funny sight a year after one of these women married their "dream guy" only to have him leave for another man!

"...doesn't like sports... enjoys the Theater..." good luck with that ladies!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Ladies.

And Joel I knew you would agree.