Sunday 6 January 2008

Home and knackered

Just got home a short time ago from Widnes, I've been playing TT in the National League and to be honest we had a bit of disaster losing both matches 7-1. To be honest it was always on the cards as we were without our top two ranked players and everyone had to play up the order, that is tough. We are now firmly in a relegation dog fight with 4 matches to go which are played in february.
Personally I didn't win any but played ok, I had to play at number one so faced the oppositions best two players, everyone I played were ranked miles above me on the English rankings. My best match I trailed by two sets and 10-3 but saved seven match points to pull a set back. I then levelled by winning the 4th but just lost our in a really tight decider. I was gutted I put loads of effort in that match and was absolutely knackered.

Moving on I've eaten quite good over the weekend, I also exercised yesterday so with today's matches I ache a bit. Hopfully my efforts will have done me some good. I'm actually playing a match tommorrow night in the York league, hopfully I'll win my games and the team will get a good result.

I nearly forgot to mention my Footie team got back to winning ways with a good 3-0 win over Northampton. I better mention for the Aussies that read we had one of your countrymen making is debut for us "Neil Kilkenny" and apparently he did real good getting man of the match.
Gotta show our first goal from Frazer Richardson its a bit special :-

2 comments:

TitanThirteen said...

What do you think of all the crap going on between the Australian and Indian cricket teams at the moment?
This is the second year in a row that the Indians have come out with racial slurs against the Aust player in question. I say let them slog it out behind the change rooms! lol

Anonymous said...

Cavtus,
Handbags at 6 paces, a bunch of kids.