Saturday 12 January 2008

Gods Own County

Many post I've done in the past are about my travels well I've decided to do a series of articles from time to time on my own County "Yorkshire", fondly known as "Gods Own County". Of course I'm biased but I'll tell you the people are amongst the most friendly you will find although also have a reputation for stuberness, its often said Yorkshire folk are more proud of their county than their Country.
However more about the people in later articles today I'm going to show a Film Show of one of the most beautiful areas in Britain, one of our great National Parks, The Yorkshire Dales, enjoy :-

1 comment:

airliebird58 said...

Hello I'm back, haven't had a connection for about a week but all ok now.
I think when you're Yorkshire born it's just in your blood. I think my daughter has learned that with cutting her trip to Japan short, you can take the girl out of Yorkshire, but you can't take Yorkshire out of the girl, simple as!