Thursday 3 January 2008

Welcome

Welcome to my new blog to those that have found it.

Today I've had a quiet day only went out to the supermarket to get some shopping, spotted a great bargain - Item cost "one for £0.57" or "2 for £1.20". Can't understand why I didn't get two.

One of the reasons I haven't done much is it has snowed most of the day so I've just done things around the house. Its wet and cold out there.

I've also been censured by the BBC, I went on their forum and placed a comment about an incident in the news. A 13 year old vandal had been throwing stones at cars including a certain Football Manager who got out and chased him, getting hold of him. I commented he should have given him a slap and the BBC have emailed saying that is offensive and they have renmoved my comment. Is Yob culture taking over or what.

Anyway thats all for now.

3 comments:

Moby Dick said...

The UK is not very oriented towards Free Speech. I have read that any racially insensitive comments against Muslims are prosecuted, as your House of Lords wants the rag-head factor to feel they are respected.

TitanThirteen said...

You ment an "accidental" knee in the nads right? lol

Anonymous said...

Ironside,
Its a fair point free speech seems to be getting erroded away.

Cactus,
He should have done.