Tuesday 31 July 2012

News Update

1. Fingers crossed but the exercises set by the physio seem to be having the desired affect on my knee, still a long way to go but perhaps I won't need to go under the knife.

2. Not sure what tomorrows weigh in will reveal but still hopfully a slight loss but must admit have allowed a couple of treats this week following achieving my target, we'll see.

3. Been to Dentist for my check up and sadly got to go back, have cracked a tooth which needs filling and another the enamel is chipped so that requires sorting before it gets worse. Nothing urgent so getting done 1st October.

4. Finished our Pool season with a 5-4 defeat last night (although won mine), had a team meeting afterwards and I've been elected team captain next season (should start in september).

5. Supposed to be laying a TT tournament at Halifax at the weekend but probaly wont go to give my knee more time, although if it keeps mproving am tempted to test it out (know I shouldn't).

6. Getting new conservatory/utility room built, old one was a bit iffy and some of the wood rotting, another big expense but should have everything ship shape after this job is complete.


1 comment:

Enz said...

You are always so busy!!!